In the news today:
– my camera is having blackouts (Err 99 kind). But that’s why we love her… NOT!
– If you’re flying Adria Ariways over the holidays, check the In-Flight Magazine. 😉
– My nightmares calmed down a notch. 🙂
– Oh, and must I really comment on Big Brother? Yes I must, because as a screenwriter of a show that most obviously criticizes such idiocities, I feel the need to. But because the whole deal with violating human rights and what is moral and what’s perverse etc. is beyond any comment that would reach to the degenerate minds of those who generally fall into the BB’s audience, I’ll be very short. Let me just remind you first that it’s about the Slovenian BB. The ones abroad are more or less reality shows, ours is a freak show, a public humiliation extreme. For money of course. I am tired of explaining in every possible form what is wrong with people today (did that in numerous screenplays), so my final conclusion is: they’re sick. Really sick. Imbecils and idiots. A stupid show for stupid people. Unfortunatelly, it sells. But that’s the mind of the decade, better get used to it, ha? 😀 Yeah! Let’s all get hookers, and waste ourselves on Friday night, then let’s brake the speed record on our city’s main street and run over an old lady just for the fun of it! Yeah! … Assholes.
– If you’re wondering about the title of this post, I can explain. That’s what I’m listening right now. Somehow when traveling I tend to switch from Nightwish and the likes to Let Go abum by Avril Lavigne. And this particular song that reminds me of my forst travel.
Anyway, I’m leaving for Egypt. Be back soon. Or will I? 😀
And a few shots from today’s exhibition in Kranj.